Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Come Out and Play

penguin I have been having trouble getting my cards to show up nice and clear.  Think I will try charging the camera battery.  CS is Colonial White.  I stamped the images with Spring Iris and inked the edges.  The striped paper is Asparagus "my husband." Although I think the colors are not very masculine.  The penguin is a button from Joann's.  Snowflakes are punched with Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  Images are from the Chillin' set from CTMH.

Am waiting to hear from the hospital for a phone interview.  Because my surgery is out patient and we live so far away I can do all the labs etc the day of surgery.  Don't know what time yet, only that I am the third one on the list.  Want to make a few more cards and then get my spot cleaned up.  I tried putting gel in my hair today with my left hand.  Wasn't too bad as the gel I was using was in a spray bottle. 

Sam is home minus the love of his life.  Today he went to the college to get his books and hang out with some friends. 

Jim had an idea the other day and it works quite well.  It seems like everyday we get an inch or two of snow that needs to be shoveled from the walkways.  We only have them out to the driveway.  He took his leaf blower and blew the snow away.  It works fine on fluffy snow, but probably wouldn't work on wet heavy snow. 

Tomorrow I might see if  I can use my Cricut with my left hand to make some cards.    Good night.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card! I hope you do better with your left hand that I'd do with mine. Mine's pretty useless. Oh, and my husband uses a leaf blower on fluffy snow, too. Works great and isn't nearly as cumbersome as the snowblower. Take care!