Friday, January 9, 2009

Table Scraps

All the stuff for my card was laying on my desk.  cardinal 2The cardinal on the fence was all cut out.  I just looked through the scraps on my table and put it together.  I had several scraps of paper and stamped images and wanted to see how many cards I could make.  The number was three and the scraps that were left went into the trash can.  The ribbon was not on my desk but on a shelf underneath.  You can't see it in the photo but the cardinal and fence are popped up. 

Today a friend came over and we played with my Cricut.  She was giving me some pointers.  And then we placed an order with CTMH.   And now my desk is a mess again.  But I only have three more days to stamp before thumb surgery.  And if I can't stamp because of my surgery maybe it will stay neat for awhile.  LOL.  It's bedtime.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Scraps on the desk. Now, you're doing what I do. It's amazing what we can come up with, isn't it? I love your card. The fence is great. Good luck with your surgery. I'll be thinking of you!