Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Lazy Day

Today it rained most of the day, but now it is clear. We mostly stayed in our room. Needed to do laundry and the guest laundry was just around the corner from our room. Our son, Barry, spent the day with us. Sam (grandson) and SamD (girlfriend) have arrived and are getting some rest. We went to Wal-Mart, I needed to walk and the guys needed some stuff to keep our car A/C going on the trip home. I checked out the craft dept and came away with a 16 page album kit. I have most of the pages done. Just need to put in the pics and add some embellishments. Of course the photos I'm going to use are wedding photos. The album is not a wedding album per se but it was quick and easy and then I can work on a traditional one.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Good to hear from you. There's nothing wrong with a lazy day once in a while!