Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boom Di Ada Frog

Boom Di Ada This is my take on Kathi Carlson's butterfly cards.  I used the Boom Di Ada Paper Packet Level 2.  The images are a new set from Stampin' Up.  I popped dotted the flies.  I stamped the frog in CTMH's Olive on to the green dotted paper in the pack.  The log is stamped with brown staz-on.  The flies are black staz-on. 

Today was a little cooler than yesterday due to the wind.  But it was still sunny and the snow is slowly melting.  And dear sweet Jim shoveled a path to my greenhouse.  The next nice sunny day I'm going to take a book and sit and read out there. 

I have started reading The Shack

Kathi,  your tooth story reminds me of when I had my first appointment with my orthopedic surgeon.  My friend and I were eating lunch just before my appointment when to my horror my right front tooth was in my sandwich.  My tooth is capped and it broke off at the gum line.  In talking to him I tried not to open my mouth wide but then I couldn't talk so I just told him I had just lost my tooth.  It was embarrassing. 

No comments: