Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Toadily Pink

I finally got the Penny Black Frog set, Toadily Yours. Pink Frog I colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils.  The flower petals have fruit punch stickles on them but they don't show up in the photo.  The paper is from a 12 x 12 pack of Basic Grey called Sultry.  To finish off the card I used Dew Drops. I inked around the edges of the white cardstock with Hollyhock and thought it too dark so went over it with Watermelon and liked it much better.

Yesterday the current issue of PaperCrafts magazine came and it contained a 20% off coupon for Michael's.  The nearest Michael's is three hours south of us in Traverse City.  However, all is not lost as I want to go to a Flower & Garden show in TC the first weekend in April.  It has been super windy here the last couple of days.  Tonight we could get some rain.  Yesterday I cleaned our bedroom.  Things sure do get out of hand when your hand is in a surgical dressing and cast for 5 weeks.  Today I have been sorting papers in the computer room.  Once it gets nice I want to spend the time outside. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Toadily cute! You had to know I'd love it!! I've been catching up on some cleaning, too, with no cast as an excuse. Things get out of hand around here anyway. Two small children might have something to do with it. LOL. Have fun using that coupon in a week and a half! A flower and garden show sounds like fun, too!