Friday, March 13, 2009

Think Spring

The last two photos I posflowerpotsted have shadows in them and I couldn't figure out why until I had a lightbulb moment.  I was missing one of my desktop lights as the lightbulb in my floor lamp by my computer burnt out and I brought up the desk lamp so I could see.  So hopefully then next time I photograph my cards it will be taken care of as the desk lamp is going back in the basement tonight.  Stamp set is from Stampin' Up.  I colored the flowers with gel pens and the flowerpots with a colored pencil.  The white CS looks dingy but it is really bright white.  I used a Nestability and my Cuttlebug for the circle.

Today I spent a good share of the day in my corner putting away, tidying up etc. in anticipation of a large Stampin' Up order coming today.  It finally arrived about 6 so guess what I will be doing tomorrow.  LOL. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!! I so love that little flower pot!