Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paper Garden

stripes The papers for this card are from CTMH's Paper Garden Level 2.  Flower image is Stampin' Up hostess set.  Sentiment is Inkadinkado's Clear Stamps.    I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils. 

Today was another gorgeous day in the Eastern U.P. of Michigan.  Jim and I got out and took a walk.  I'll be glad when we can walk in the woods.  But there is a ton of snow to melt before that can happen.  And this weekend we could get more snow. 

Kathi, yesterday when I was in Wal-Mart I picked up a copy of The Shack.  I haven't started to read it yet as I have another book to finish. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! I love the springy colors. It's been beautiful here, too, for the past couple of days. It's supposed to cool off tomorrow and Thursday, which is good. If the snow melts too fast, there is a potential for big floods in the area. I think you'll love "The Shack."