Monday, March 2, 2009

Nice and Simple

Five Cardinals I was in my corner today cleaning up and had no intention of making a card but this one just  happened.  The stamp is Northwoods Rubber Stamp and I stamped it with Black Staz-On.  I used a Red Marvy Marker to color the cardinals.  Photo hanger is from CTMH and the ribbon is from JoAnn's.  CS I used is white, black, New England Ivy and red textured. 

It was quite cold today so I just hunkered down, paid bills and started to clean my little corner.  It is almost done.  A friend gave me the idea of storing CTMH, Stampin' Up catalogs in magazine holders.  While the Stampin' Up catalogs work in a regular magazine rack work, I had to get an oversized one with an open front at Wal-Mart for the CTMH catalogs.  Sure does take up less space that way and I don't have to look through the whole stack for a certain catalog. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Nice isn't the word for it. Your card is beautiful! I LOVE that stamp and might just have to go hunt it down! Your talk of magazine holders reminds me of the organizing I NEED to do!