Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Better Photo

This is the card I made the other day and it didn't photograph well. wreath This card was inspired by two wreath cards.  One  on Kathi's blog and one on  Gina K's blog.  The stamp is Serendipity.  CS is New England Ivy and Cranberry from CTMH.  I stamped the wreath in New England Ivy.  The berries are red stickles.  The word is from the September Incentive from CTMH.  Ribbon is from Joann's.  Striped paper is Creative Basics Evensong. 

It is pouring down rain, but at least it didn't rain when we went to visit our friend in the hospital.  She is doing great and most likely will come home tomorrow.  Tomorrow I am not leaving the house.  I need to get caught up on my bank statements, church address book etc.  And of course there are always cards to make.  I do have a good start on my Christmas cards.  

No comments: