Friday, November 14, 2008

Rudolph

rudolph Here's another idea using the Creative Basics paper pack from CTMH.  Rudolph and the saying are from Inky Antics.  I used Cranberry Red to back Rudolph.  You can't see from the photo but his nose is a red acrylic.  The saying says "Rudolph with his nose so bright, sends you reindeer kisses, to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I was in the 4th grade when Gene Autry recorded the song. It is the 2nd best selling Christmas song.  The number one best seller is White Christmas recorded by Bing Crosby and they are the only two that I like to hear sing their respective songs.    

I ran out of Cranberry Red so have to put this paper pack on hold for a few days.   A local CTMH consultant has some but she is out of town and won't be back until Monday. 

Jim and I walked in the woods today.  It was so peaceful and quiet and 50 degrees.   Tomorrow starts firearms deer season so the woods will be off limits for a while. 

The radiologist's report came back that my foot is completely healed, but now arthritis has set in so that is most likely the cause of my pain plus we did an awful lot of walking this past summer. 

It is time to think about supper.  Later.

No comments: