Friday, November 21, 2008

Cheerful Cardinal

cardinal2 This is one of the cards I made today.  CS is cranberry and New England Ivy and white.  BT is from Creative Basics Evensong.  The cardinal is from Stamping Up "A Flower for All Seasons".  Sentiment is Penny
Black and says festive sprightly joyous lively cheerful.  The brad is a red tree.  Also used circle Nestabilities.   I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils.  I colored the center of the flowers with yellow and it didn't show up so I used some Diamond Stickle. I mounted the cardinal onto the card with foam tape.

It has been snowing all day and I spent a good share of it in my little corner.  I worked on laundry, did the treadmill and Nordic Trac.  Hope the weather is good tomorrow as a friend and I want to go to a Stamping Up Stamp a Stack and a craft show.  If not you'll find me in my little corner.  Right now it desperately needs to be cleaned up.  I got one counter cleaned off before I came upstairs.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh Sylvia, I love this card. It's so pretty and has a cheerful look about it. That Stampin' Up set caught my eye, too, but so far, it's not in my collection. After seeing your card, it's going to get a second look! TFS.