Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

ThanksgivingThanksgiving is just a little more than a week away. I wanted to try the Cuttlebug idea that Kathi had done a week or so ago where you run your background paper through the Cuttlebug at the same time you do the cardstock.  CS colors are New England Ivy and Barn Red.  Background paper is from a retired set of fall CTMH papers.  I stamped the Hero Arts turkey on a piece of scrap punched out with a       2 1/2 inch Marvy punch.  Image is stamped with Pepperwood and I colored the beak, feet and throat.  Brown ribbon is from Joann's. Cuttlebug folder is Autumn.

Today was a typical day in Eastern Upper Michigan.  I e-mailed a friend to see if she wanted to walk when she got done at school, then called a friend about a church matter and she said they had a good six inches of snow (we had one) and then my friend e-mailed me back and said that there was at least 8 inches of snow in town.  Needless to say we didn't walk.  I used my pedal machine while watching the end of the news and Wheel. 

Got my shopping list ready for tomorrow after I have my mammogram at 9am.  Need to lay in supplies for Thanksgiving. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful results! I still have some of that paper and love it. It's gorgeous with those colors. I need to start planning for Thanksgiving, too. Have a good day tomorrow!