Monday, September 8, 2008

I Couldn't Resist


Last Friday a big order from Stampin Up arrived. A friend and I put our orders together and were able to get the Level 2 Hostess set which is Serene Spring. It has the bunny and a bird on a watering can I think. Anyway the bunny is stamped with CTMH Desert Sand and colored with Prismacolor pencils. It is layered on CTMH Chocolate that I ran through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. Then I mounted that on a Carousel Note Card from Stamping Up. The note cards come with chocolate envelopesI used a 1/16 punch to put in the holes. And to finish off the card I used an antique copper photo holder and some green ribbon that was in my stash.

We just got a call saying the interest rate on our home mortgage was going up. Very interesting since our house has been free and clear for many years. Last week the temps were in the 80's. This week they are in the 60's and rainy. Tomorrow our CTMH consultant is coming-she has us make 4 0r 5 cards using the newest stamps. I don't that many stamp sets I want besides the Stamp of the Month and the Cardinal ( I think it is called Serene Season) but I do want a bunch of cardstock and things like that.

No comments: