Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where Did It Go?

After a nice walk in the woods I went to my little spot in the basement and I just 100_2160didn't have it.  I made this card but just couldn't get it together for another one.  I am very tired.  This card uses CTMH's September stamp of the month.  I embossed it with Personal Stamp Exchange Verdigris.  The stripe paper I do believe is from Stampin' Up.  And for the ovals I used the Nestabilities.   It doesn't show up in the picture but the embossing has gold flecks in it.

This morning our former pastor called to chat and in the course of the conversation I mentioned to him that a senior lady was having a problem with skin cancer.  This afternoon that very same lady called me to tell me that I was an answer to prayer.  This morning at 4AM she prayed that she could talk to Pastor Steve.  He called her after he hung up from talking to us.  She was so excited to be able to talk to him.  And I feel very honored that I had a part in it. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card. I love the look of that embossing powder and am a big fan of stripes. For "not having it," you created a great card! However, I know what you feel like. Some days, it's just not there. Take care, friend!