Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's My Back--Not My Butt

Today I'm doing things a little backward.  My card will be at the end of this post.

This morning we went to the arthritis class.  It was quite interesting and we have homework to do.  Some reading and then we had to do an action plan.  Our action plan was what we have been doing--walking 2-3 miles 3 times a week.  We had time for a quick lunch then it was to my therapy session.  After asking me a jillion questions and watching me walk and do a couple of other things Jeff, my therapist, determined that I have an inflamed sacroiliac.  He poked and proded and stretched and gave me some exercises to do and set up an appointment for next week.  I am pooped so after posting my card I'm going to go sit in my easy chair with moist heat and most likely fall asleep.

carI made this card this past spring with CTMH Vintage Travel Level One paper packet.  The stamp is from Stamping Up and I stamped it with Pepperwood from CTMH.  The green cardstock is most likely from a fall pack of paper from Joann's.  The jute I used on the photo hangers is the real thing and I just pulled off a couple of strands.  Til next time.

No comments: