Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Two New Toys

Last week I ordered a set of Prisma Colored Pencils and Oval Nestabilities from All That Scraps and they came today.  I used both on this card.  I can apple2see that I need to order some plain oval Nestabilities.   I used Creative Memories cutting system but I'm sure it would be much easier with the Nestabilities.  Cardstock is New England Ivy, Barn Red, and Colonial White.  I popped up the oval with pop dots.  The navy ribbon was a scrap that I had in my drawer.  Stamp is from Stamping Up. Photo hangers are pewter from CTMH.

Today was another hot day.  But as it is going to be in the 60's tomorrow I am not complaining.   Jim did turn on the AC this evening so it will be cool for sleeping.  Tomorrow we are going to an Arthritis Seminar in the morning and in the afternoon I am going to therapy to see if I can get rid of this pain in my butt.  When I had my knee surgery my therapist said it was my glut muscle.  We shall see.  Happy Trails.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Congratulations on the pencils and Nestabilities. You'll love them both. Nice coloring job, too. I love that stamp - a great one for this time of year. TFS.