Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Got It Back

This afternoon I went to my spot to see what I could come up with.fall table  I had an idea, looked at my pumpkin stamps to see what I had and saw this Penny Black stamp from a few years back. I stamped it with VersaMark and chalked it.  CS colors are Autumn TerraCotta, Barn Red and Olive from CTMH.  The piece I stamped on was just a scrap that I had in my stash.  Sentiment is from the Sept Stamp of the Month and was stamped with Olive.  Embellishments are CTMH.

Yesterday was extremely busy as we left here at 8:25 am and returned at 6:40 pm.  Our Living with Arthritis class was first on the agenda.  It is interesting but basically we already know the stuff.  Then it was lunch time, a quick trip to Wal-Mart and off to PT.  I think that tomorrow will be my last visit for a month.  Jeff asked how I was doing as far as getting better and I said 85%.  I have a bunch of exercises to do at home which take about 45-60 minutes to do.  I dropped Jim off at home and went into the Soo (Sault Ste. Marie) to pick up a prescription.  I go to PT in Petoskey which is 75 miles south.  Sam and Sam are here.  Samantha was sick last night so tonight Sam took her to our Urgent Care Clinic.  She had symptoms of kidney infection but doesn't have that.  She could have a touch of food poisoning from eating seafood.  It was 75 degrees here today.  Microwave just went off so will go and finish getting super.  It is almost time for Survivor. 

No comments: