Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunflower

SunflowerIt wasn't a nice day for going outside so I cleaned my craft area and made a couple of cards.  CS colors for this are Autumn TerraCotta, Barn Red, Olive and Colonial White.    The background paper is some old CTMH paper that I stamped the small flower from the Treasure Life SOTM in olive and autumn terracotta.  The pot of sunflowers is Stampin' Up's A Flower for All Seasons and I colored it with Prisma Colored pencils.  The sentiment is from Treasure Life.  The flowers are Spare Parts by Paper Studio and I used a bronze brad in the middle.  Smaller circle is a punch and the larger circle is a Nestability.

 

Tomorrow is bill paying and day and in light of the economy, I'm glad that I have money to pay the bills.  I bought a new bulletin board for my craft area.  The one I had was dark brown cork and the new one is very light colored, sure does brighten up my area.   The leaves are turning and should be at their peak this weekend.

No comments: